Professional pixel-mover 5+ years
- leading a team of 3 developers, launched new project in 1.5 months (2x times faster of estimates). Now it grows exponentially
- able to design any project or feature with estimates. The result is tasks in your favourite tracker
- wrote >1000 tests (units, integrations, screenshots, several e2e’s)
- contributed >5000 lines to nanoutils
- have backend experience. Used Node.js. Handled 1k rps at its peak
- interviewer in both technical and final (behaviorals) interviews
Some more: tg-bots, angular, postgres, python, haskell
Interested in system design and optimizations on frontend
Leading the team of 2 people (I’m the 3rd).
Made a product from scratch based on two independent systems. Our work was to unite them (React/Redux/Node.js and Angular/PHP). MVP was released in 1.5 months (2x times faster than expected), we used telegram-bot for it.
The second round of development was about 2.5 months (as was estimated). After production release of our live-dashboard, the amount of deals has exponential growth (from dozens to hundreds in a month)!
Decomposing huge tasks after designing it, write code, review code, trying to help my team to grow their skills though interesting and complicated tasks.
BFF — Node.js
Was leading a team of 3 people (I was 4th). Working on all user scenarios of Yandex.Classifieds project
- developed router on node.js. It was handling about 1k rps (not very much, but not low) and without memory leaks
- implemented framework for e2e tests, wrote some tests on critical functionality. It improved testing and deploying process
- made devtools for our project: traces, bug-report, A/B tests management. It decreased MANY times process of testing new fatures by managers
- wrote cool virtual-scroller amonth other. It was 2x times lighter that previous one, and also SSR time was decreased by 25%
- introduced decomposition and design-review as instruments for developing huge features. It allowed us to manage development of huge features more precisely, make it in parallel way
- took a part in production release of our project
- helped junior guys grow to middle level
Was developing large project of web-bank by myself. Cool stuff:
- made whole web-bank app to be Accessible for disabled people. There were cool keyboard and voiceover navigation (it was cool because of tree-like structure, not plain)
- made `SRP`-system for our bank (SRP: system of rapid payments). Our bank was one of the first who did it. It was attractive for new customers
- made sub-app for maintain Self employment customers. It was a time when they begun to appear, because of new legislation. It was good impact for attracting new customers. We served about 5.000 of them
- made feature for closing all bank products (we were closing at that time). It was complex step-by-step form (accounts, cards, deposits, overdrafts, bonuses and etc.)
Had developed and maintained projects from scratch as frontender and fullstack developer (nodejs)
Also was working on marketing projects. Couple of them:
- pixel game on canvas
- complex landings about new products (new mobile app and web-bank) (will show it soon)
Made e-shop https://empty.moscow/en
Next.js / Storeon / Astroturf
Working on Jaguar-Landrover admin panel.
Full layout developing for Disney Russia intranet.
Frontend developing the Renault Russia online appointment system for vehicle maintenance.